Monday, February 13, 2012

Em bây giờ quen mưa nắng...

Time - again - to face myself and answer repeatedly asked, but remaining unanswered, questions. It's just like I am placed in a big prison. I walk here and there, believing that I'm free, but then from time to time I bump into the walls, which reminds me of where I am.

Yes, this is my life, and that is my battle. I will pick up my weapons and fight a good fight. I'm good at bouncing back. And no matter how hard I am hit fallen on my face, I will always stand back up right. No sword is too sharp for me any more.

"Whoever treasures freedom has learned to fly".

I treasure freedom. And I'm learning to fly, step by step, day by day. And I believe someday I'll fly.

Life's good, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Mình vừa đi công tác về nên hôm nay mới nhận được quà của bạn.
    Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều vì món quà thú vị.
    Thật lòng, vì quà sách bao giờ cũng quý, hơn nữa lại là sách mới, phong cách và về nội dung mình yêu thích.

    ReplyDelete